Visual Basic Online Course
Temperature Convertor - Using Scroll Bars
Scroll Bar control is a very handy tool for Visual Basic programmers. It is used in many tricks like (sizing, scrolling texts .... etc)
|Visual Basic ScrollBar example|
Temperature Convector Desktop application source code project is a good example for Visual Basic beginners to start studying ScrollBars and how handy they are for a programmer as a tool on the form.
Scrollbars in Visual Basic 6.0 is free to use, easy to place on a form (Horizontally or Vertically) according to your need in the design-time (IDE), in our example we will place one Scrollbar on the form and some labels, TextBoxes and CommandButtons as in the photo below .
|Temperature Convector VB6 Source Code|
What is Celsius and Fahrenheit ?
is a scale and unit of measurement for temperature. It is named after the Swedish astronomer Anders Celsius (1701–1744), who developed a similar temperature scale. The degree Celsius (°C) can refer to a specific temperature on the Celsius scale as well as a unit to indicate a temperature interval, a difference between two temperatures or an uncertainty. The unit was known until 1948 as "centigrade" from the Latin centum translated as 100 and gradus translated as "steps".
is a temperature scale based on one proposed in 1724 by, and named after, the physicist Daniel Gabriel Fahrenheit (1686–1736). Within this scale, the freezing of water into ice is defined at 32 degrees, while the boiling point of water is defined to be 212 degrees - on Fahrenheit's original scale the freezing point of brine was zero degrees.
- Source Code
Download Source_Code from MediaFire.com link.
Thanx for reading.
♥ Visual Basic 6.0 Course Online :
- Automate MS-Access Database in Visual Basic 6.0 though a network
- Visual Basic 6.0 Analog Clock
- Visual Basic 6.0 Temperature Convertor
- Visual Basic 6.0, MS-Access 2003 and Crystal Reports - Phone book
- Visual Basic 6.0, MS-Access 2003 Database and DataGridView
- Visual Basic 6.0 FTP full application source code
- Visual Basic 6.0 Color Picker tool source code
- Visual Basic 6.0 TreeView Control lesson (Part1 - Part 2 - Part3 - Part4 - Part5) Arabic.
- Visual Basic 6.0 - Introduction to Graphics (Part1 - Part2 - Part3)
- Visual Basic 6.0 and MS-Excel 2003 tutorials (Part1 - Part2 - Part3 - Part4 - Part5 - Part6)