Visual Basic Help - Phone-Book
Microsoft Visual Basic 6.0 help and Tutorials
MS-Visual Basic 6.0 and MS-Access 2003 - Crystal Reports to create a desktop software professionally
(1) Visual Basic 6.0 project design and controls
(2) MS-Access 2003 Database design
(3) Visual Basic 6.0 codes for design
(4) How does it work ?
(5) Visual Basic 6.0 code for MS-Access 2003
(6) Crystal Reports 4.6 for Visual Basic 6.0
(7) Building the desktop application
(8) Packing and Deploying the project
(9) Testing the Phone-Book application
(1) Visual Basic 6.0 project design & controls
- Create a new folder on your desktop, name it (PhoneBook).
- Open your Visual Basic 6.0, create new (Windows Applicatio).
- Save As .... your project in your (PhoneBook) folder on Desktop with the name (MyPhoneBook), or before saving, from (Project) , (Project Properties) , (General Tab) , (Project Title : MyPhoneBook) then from (Make Tab) , (Application Title : MyPhoneBook) then click (OK).
- Save As .... your [Form1] from (Project Panel) in the same folder with the name (MainFrm), and go to the (Properties Panel) and change the Name property of the Form1 to (MainFrm). Close your project.
Your folder (PhoneBook) now should look like this
Now re-open the project and follow the following photo with notes on the design :
[MainFrm] form with controls placed on it, see the notes below.
Notes - numbers mark on the photo represent the following controls :
(1) Icon of the project : Created using VC++ and it is 32x32 Pixels, you will find it in the source code of the project in the end of the tutorial. We set the Icon of the project using the Main Form's Icon, from its [Icon] property, after putting the Icon file (Phone.Ico) in the main project folder (PhoneBook), Or we can set the form's Icon using this code :
Continue reading the full application help
♥ Visual Basic 6.0 Course Online :
- Automate MS-Access Database in Visual Basic 6.0 though a network
- Visual Basic 6.0 Analog Clock
- Visual Basic 6.0 Temperature Convertor
- Visual Basic 6.0, MS-Access 2003 and Crystal Reports - Phone book
- Visual Basic 6.0, MS-Access 2003 Database and DataGridView
- Visual Basic 6.0 FTP full application source code
- Visual Basic 6.0 Color Picker tool source code
- Visual Basic 6.0 TreeView Control lesson (Part1 - Part 2 - Part3 - Part4 - Part5) Arabic.
- Visual Basic 6.0 - Introduction to Graphics (Part1 - Part2 - Part3)
- Visual Basic 6.0 and MS-Excel 2003 tutorials (Part1 - Part2 - Part3 - Part4 - Part5 - Part6)