Visual Basic Online Course
How to check if all TextBoxes on form are Empty or not ?!
- In VB.Net it is easy to check if all textboxes values are empty or not, but in Visual Basic 6.0 it is quite tricky because there is no (String.IsNotNullOrEmpty) in VB 6.0.
- Let say you have VB 6.0 Project with Database of any sort, your VB6.0 Project has many TextBoxes (i.e. 15 TextBoxes), and you're adding 10 textboxes contents into a database table fields, and all of them are required (*), so you can do something like this :
You'd need something more flexible and not too long to write every time, also you'd need something dynamic.
- Or -
I've found this page that solved the problem for me and i thought that it would be helpful to share it .
Here is the linkAnd you can add this block of code to a sub and use it, or even a function. But this is not gonna help you if you decided to change your logic of adding data to database.
♥ Visual Basic Course Online :
- Automate MS-Access Database in Visual Basic 6.0 though a network
- Visual Basic 6.0 Analog Clock
- Visual Basic 6.0 Temperature Convertor
- Visual Basic 6.0, MS-Access 2003 and Crystal Reports - Phone book
- Visual Basic 6.0, MS-Access 2003 Database and DataGridView
- Visual Basic 6.0 FTP full application source code
- Visual Basic 6.0 Color Picker tool source code
- Visual Basic 6.0 TreeView Control lesson (Part1 - Part 2 - Part3 - Part4 - Part5) Arabic.
- Visual Basic 6.0 - Introduction to Graphics (Part1 - Part2 - Part3)
- Visual Basic 6.0 and MS-Excel 2003 tutorials (Part1 - Part2 - Part3 - Part4 - Part5 - Part6)