Visual Basic Online Course - Create FTP Client
|VB6 Ftp Client|
In this project we shall discuss using Microsoft Internet Transfer Control or (INET.Ocx) to :
- Connect to FTP remote server.
- Retrieving main/sub directories from FTP remote server.
- Retrieving files from FTP remote server.
- Uploading file to FTP remote server.
- Downloading file from FTP remote server.
- Make new directory (folder) at FTP remote server.
- Rename & Delete file from FTP remote server.
In this project we won't be using API calls (i.e. INET API) also we will cover these issues :
- The Spaces problem while downloading and uploading files.
- Error message "Still executing last request" number 35764.
- Error message "File exists"
- Application Hangs up after ending it.
- Using TreeView control to list all the Directories on the FTP remote server.
- Using ListBox control to list all files on the FTP remote server related to above folder.
The project source code is uploaded to Mediafire.com direct link and no password.
The project exe file tested and debugged uploaded to Mediafire.com direct link and no password.
I will demonstrate a brief explanation now on how does it work and how did i code it to make things easy to follow the logic.
♥ Visual Basic 6.0 Course Online :
- Automate MS-Access Database in Visual Basic 6.0 though a network
- Visual Basic 6.0 Analog Clock
- Visual Basic 6.0 Temperature Convertor
- Visual Basic 6.0, MS-Access 2003 and Crystal Reports - Phone book
- Visual Basic 6.0, MS-Access 2003 Database and DataGridView
- Visual Basic 6.0 FTP full application source code
- Visual Basic 6.0 Color Picker tool source code
- Visual Basic 6.0 TreeView Control lesson (Part1 - Part 2 - Part3 - Part4 - Part5) Arabic.
- Visual Basic 6.0 - Introduction to Graphics (Part1 - Part2 - Part3)
- Visual Basic 6.0 and MS-Excel 2003 tutorials (Part1 - Part2 - Part3 - Part4 - Part5 - Part6)